Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mom loves us all.

Tom is my amazing husband. I appreciate how well he presides, provides and protects for our family. He is a gentleman to me and he makes me happy. He serves our family with love and devotion and always tries to do whats right.
Bart is Aleahs amazing new husband. I'm grateful to him for loving and cherishing Aleah and seeing how beautiful and smart she is and making her happy. Bart lides guns. I don't get that.

Aleah is my Aleah. She is brave and strong and smart and beautiful-practically perfect in every way. She is my friend and loves me even though she sees all my weeknesses.


Michael is my big, strong, handsome son. He loves his family and works hard for them, and plays with them too. He is dynamic and does what he loves with his whole heart and energy. I love how he plays with Damon. So enthusiastically.
I love Michelle. She loves everyone and is a friend to everyone. She is a dovoted wife, mother and homemaker. She makes herself at home with our family and loves us just the way we are, with all our warts.
Damon is a little ball of fire and a sweet darling boy. He is a joy and takes after his Dad in energy and enthusiasm.
Zachary is my Zachary. He is smart and funny and makes me smile and laugh even though I usually don't understand him. He loves violent video games that I don't get. He loves his family and has a good heart.
Riley is a fun little kid. We love him. He loves lincoln logs and legos and trains, we love it when he comes to play with us.
Hilary is a loving wife and mother. She is a good match for Zach. I think she "gets" him. They are two peas in a pod. Hilary is an emergencey rescue person and that is pretty cool.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

what a sweet post. It almost made me cry! We love you guys! those are such fun pictures!