Sunday, March 8, 2009

I love Summer!

So I enlisted Summer to help me find things to put on the blog and she rose to the occasion. She wrote some very nice things about people in the family and took some pictures. she also wanted everyone to know about her necklace that she loves and always keeps with her and how good she is getting at cursive. Thats the second picture. She is so great! i love her!

My Best Mom and Dad.
I love my mom. I love my Dad. They tuck me in, they help me when I have a bad dream. I love them so much.



Emily.

You are one of a kind. you help me. You let me help you. Games you play with me and all. I love you.



Rebekah, My Best Sister.
I love Rebekah. She plays with me, she has fun with me. I love her so. She dances with me, she is the best sister. She plays games like hide and seek and apples to apples. I love Rebekah.

No comments: