Sunday, May 10, 2009

ok, so last week, lots of things happened, but i was waiting to get pictures of all of it because they were all taken with other people cameras. But I keep asking and i'm not getting pictures from any of them, so i'll just write about it. So on Saturday night was the senior dinner dance and it was soooooo much fun! i wore my black prom dress and i found some wing-tip heels the day before which I am pretty much in love with now. There were lots of cool people there and good food and dancing, it was just a tons of fun.
Also, on saturday, Big John took the family out to eat for mom's birthday. I was at work so I wasn't there, but apparently John hired a singing telegram dressed up as a gorilla to come to the resteraunt. And mom's friend got pictures but we didn't get any, darn!
So sorry again that I don't have pictures of any of this, but I promise, I will keep trying and get pictues on here when I get them!

No comments: