Sunday, April 19, 2009

for this post i'm just going to tell you all about my day yesterday. At around seven thirty, when I thought I was going to get to sleep in, I was woken up by dad saying that we had to be at the church to clean in twenty minutes. so I dragged myself out of bed and went to the church. I didn't stay the whole time because I had to go to work.
So while I was at work, me and a coworker/friend decided we wanted to make rootbeer. which i was super exited about. So when we got off, we went to the store and bought dry ice and root beer concentrate and went to his house and made root beer. wow, super fun and way easy. I though making rootbeer was way hard or something but it turns out all you do is mix a bunch of sugar, water, and rootbeer concentrate then dump some dry ice in there and let it bubble for a while until it gets carbonated! and then some other friends came over. And Dustin (thats the friend/coworker) has a bunch of shotglasses. So he and two other girls were doing rootbeer shots. And then we decided to make a dry ice bomb which was also super fun. anyway, we had lots of fun and thats my story :)

No comments: